Working with us
Our professional integrity and practices help to promote business ethics, not just within but also beyond our sector.
We value our people and are keen on developing long term relationships.
We are constantly growing and re-inventing ourselves so we always look for people of skill and spirit to join us and commit to supporting the highly demanding needs of our clients. Given the international nature of our practice and clientele, while there are no specific entry criteria, excellent English Language skills are required.
Associate – Corporate / Real Estate / Shipping Finance
We are currently seeking to recruit an associate lawyer to join our corporate, real estate and shipping finance practice.
You will be working with lawyers of various levels of experience, in real estate and shipping finance transactions, including corporate finance, private equity investments and s&p transactions.
- Postgraduate degree (LLM or equivalent)
- Legal qualification (Athens Bar Association / other Lawyers’ Bar)
- At least five (5) years of working experience in the field
- Excellent knowledge and use of the English language
- Previous involvement in cases of relevant law aspects
- Commercial understanding
Please forward your CV to [email protected] or fill in the following application form.
All applications will be treated with the strictest confidentiality.